Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New feature. BOOKZILLA!!

So, I have decided to add a feature to our blog.

I decided this yesterday while writing the post you see below.

I shared with you my all time favorite book to read with Caroline... FANCY NANCY!

I love, love, love to read to Caroline.

We read all kinds of books.

BOOKZILLA will be the name of this new feature.

I will post a new, favorite book every Tuesday.

It will be a book that Caroline and I share and enjoy.

Today's book in BOOKZILLA:



This is All the Places to Love by Patricia MacLachlan.

I have been reading Caroline this book since I found out I was pregnant with her.

I have read it so many times, I now have it memorized cover to cover.

Go check it out.

It is an excellent book with beautiful pictures.

Be back NEXT Tuesday with a new and exciting book to share with you.

H & C

No comments: