My closest friends know my hatred for Yo Gabba Gabba!
1. What do the words yo gabba gabba even mean?
2. Where did the names Muno, Foofa, Brobee, Toodee and Plex come from? Last time I checked, I am trying to get my child to speak English correctly not make up their own words. Idiots.
3. According to Wikipedia, "the show was developed by two Southern California fathers with no previous experience writing for television let alone children’s broadcasting. They simply shared a mutual disappointment in kids’ television. They both wanted to design a kids' show that was both educational and entertaining while featuring real artists and real performers."
"No previous experience writing for television let alone children's broadcasting". Do you think?? I would have NEVER guessed!!
"They simply shared a mutual disappointment in kids' television"? Huh? Like this show isn't a major disappointment.
4. Obviously this show was written by two men. How did I know this before lightly researching? All of the characters resemble nasty things. Think about it.
5. These writers, characters, and guests are most of the time high as kites. What verified this was the fact that each character has a "realm". Then to further verify the high characters, Jack Black was a guest. Are you kidding me?
6. Lastly and most important, the stupid show teaches my children crazy habits. For example, watch this "cool trick"...
I saw this and immediately hid the recorder. I could picture it... Caroline playing the recorder with her nose and then Emma putting it in her mouth. Gross.
This show is ridiculous.
We will stick with reruns of Swamp People.