Let's play catch up...
- Emma is loving school. No crying this year and she is even talking to her friends some. Fabulousness!!
- Caroline is loving school... finally! Her teacher just got married which was super exciting to her. She got her first reading list and she will check out her first AR book very soon. She is so much child. Can't wait to check out a library book. Remember how library books use to smell? I can't wait to smell that smell again.
- Emma still loves bows. BIG bows. Help me, God. Heather and Amanda, I am going to need your ebay seller lady's name please.
- Caroline's speech is going crazy again. She can't get words out. She isn't stuck on any one sound or blend. I have no idea what to do. It was bad a few weeks ago and now you can't even tell she has a problem. Help wanted.
- Halloween was super exciting. NOT! It rained and we only went to three house. Thank goodness for Trunk or Treat at church. We still have loads of candy.
- Revenge is the most fabulous show on TV. Seriously.
- Anna and I went to Lisa Jordan's All Girls Halloween Bash. I was suppose to be Wilma Flintstone. However, I looked more like Betty Rubble in a white dress.
See the wine glass I am holding? Lisa paints those. I have ordered 4 for Christmas and I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
- Speaking of Christmas, I already have my list made. Yayy!
- At the top of that list... this. An electric corkscrew. Hot damn! I used it this weekend at my SIL & BIL's house. It is the bomb dot com.
- I have tons of pictures to share.
- I need to blog again. I miss it. I always make empty promises about blogging though. Ugh! I wish I could post less on FB and more on here.