Saturday, August 4, 2012

Olympic Hott-ness

The 2012 Summer Olympic Games are happening in London.  Not only is the competition fierce... so are the bodies.  Some of these guys are amazingly attractive.  Take a look for yourself.

--------------------------------


10.  Michael Phelps


He is an American swimmer.  He is also the most decorated Olympian.  I think that is why I find him attractive.  He is undeniably awesome at what he does.  He body is also rocking.

--------------------------------

9. Roger Federer


It is not that I find this tennis player super attractive.  He is good looking but I think I like that he is an awesome tennis player more than his looks.

--------------------------------

8.  Clemente Russo



I felt like I needed a "bad boy" on my list of hotties.  Here he is... Clemente Russo... Italian Boxer and awesome wearer of Dolce & Gabbana.

--------------------------------

7.  Andy Roddick




Of course Andy has to be on this list.  He is beautiful.  That is all.

--------------------------------

6.  Bill Lucas


Rower for Great Britain, this cutie had to make the list.  I don't watch rowing but I might start now.

--------------------------------

5.  Aaron Ramsey






Aaron Ramsey plays "football" for Great Britain.  He is no David Beckham but since David isn't playing, he is an awesome alternative.

--------------------------------

4.  Robert "Bob" Willis





Bob is Olympic American windsurfer.  Let's be honest, he was a google find.  I do not watch windsurfing.  How could I turn him down for my list though?  My thoughts on this handsome fellow:  salt worn and sea kissed.  Hottie.

--------------------------------

3.  David Boudia



David (I am on a first name basis with all of these hotties) is an American diver.  Those abs and that dimple had me from the start.

--------------------------------

2.  Ryan Lochte


Surpirsed this American swimmer isn't my #1?  Yeah, me too.  However, during my extenstive research I found a new #1.  Ryan is still a favorite.  Not only is he hot, I love his name.  Ryan.  It holds a special place in my heart.  **It's my husband's name for those of you that don't know :-)

--------------------------------

1.  James Magnussen



Australian swimmer and damn fine in a bread.  I love a bread.  So... manly.  Do you see now why he took over my #1 spot?  He is pretty isn't he?

--------------------------------

Who is on your list of hot Olympians?  Let's be honest, we all have a list.

No comments: