Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Letters: 1st ed.

Dear 2 glasses of wine before bed last night,
Thanks for leaving me with a headache this morning.  Damn you.

xoxo, 
Ill-as-shit-mom
-----------------------------

Dear Iron Man,
Thank you for keeping the house clean while I was out of town for a few days.  Last time I came back after 24 hours to sour milk in the sink, a shattered coffee mug all over the floor, and a very smelly house.  This time the results were much better.  I am proud of you.

I love you,
Ironing Woman

-----------------------------

Dear children,
Can I use the bathroom by myself today?  No?  Whatev.

xoxo,
Mommy-needs-a-little-privacy

-----------------------------

Dear humdity,
You need to chill out.  You and the heat are killing me lately.

Thanks,
A-girl-with-hair-that-resembles-a-squirrels-nest-on-a-daily-basis

-----------------------------


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I sweat the second I step out of the house and think...why did I shower this summer?

Allie Brooks said...

haha I have the same hair problem!! We've had rain the past few days and my hair has been out of control!