Friday, August 10, 2012

Fashion with Bug


This is Bug's favorite dress.
I let her dress herself a few times this week.
This was one of the outcomes.
Favorite dress... check
Favorite bow.... check
Favorite shoes.... check
Random black tights... check

The dress is Teenie Wahine by Roxy
The bow is what Bug calls "ballerina pink" bought from a local shop
The shoes are Big's from Walmart (don't judge me.  I bought them as angel shoes for the Christmas play)
We will call the tights "vintage"

---------------------------------------

Why is this your favorite dress?
'Cause I love it.

What is your favorite thing about this outfit?
I love the white and polka dots.  I love da purple too.  Oh, and the sparkle shoessss.

---------------------------------------


This is a new segment that will appear weekly on BS.
Emma has her own sense of style.
She loves everything from smocked dresses to hand-me-down "vintage".