Monday, August 27, 2012

Big is a first grader

Big started 1st grade today.

FIRST GRADE!

I have a first grader.

It seems so weird.

We rushed around getting ready this morning but Caroline seemed a little excited.

I wouldn't say she was overly excited but it is better than tears.

She cried just a little as I walked out of her classroom.  However, she quickly pulled herself together.

She's is in first grade now.  First graders don't cry.

I can't wait to hear how her first day went.


Shirt: 7 for All Mankind
Shorts: 7 for All Mankind
Shoes: Dansko Jada Mary Jane

-----------------------------------------


 And I couldn't forget my First Day Favorites picture.  (I LOVE pinterest)...



For old times, here is Caroline on her first day of Kindergarten...


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh!!! She's grown so much since last year. I love that idea...I'm going to have to do that.

I hope she has a wonderful year...what a cutie she is!