Friday, August 19, 2011

GoTopless!

While on the subject of boobs, did you know that Sunday is National Go-Topless Day?

Neither did I until my husband was talking about it last night.

According to the GoTopless website, women should have the same constitutional right that men have to go bare-chested.

Sunday will be the day that protests are held to support GoTopless.

During the protests, women will have the choice of going fully topless or wear red tape or something else to hide their nipples. They are also completely welcome to come and support this cause while being fully dressed if they prefer.
To show their support, men are encouraged to wear a bikini top since we are standing up for topless constitutional equality. Either we can all be topless or no one can.

Guess what, people?

Asheville, NC is hosting a protest in Pack Square at 1pm. (you can find article here)

Be there and be bare! (Well, that is what I would have put on the invites.)

So, this got me thinking.

I wonder how many people are for or against this movement?

What about you?

Would you rally that it should be socially acceptable for women to go topless?

I'm down with women's rights.

I get it.

This... I don't get.

My argument being, women and men have very different anatomy.

It is hard to fight that we are the same and our anatomy should be seen as such when in reality... we are very different.

So, tell me what you think.

No judgement!

I am just curious!

AND REMEMBER, PEOPLE: FREE YOUR BREASTS! FREE YOUR MIND! (GoTopless quote)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I dont even like doing that on my own home! Flippin and floppin 'erwhere. Nuh-uh...not me. Its not at all lady like. Lets keep it classy and cover 'em up...that includes overweight males with man boobs.:)

Neila said...

If we can go topless, then men can wear bikini bottoms, aka a speedo and we all know that should be totally illegal.