Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Say a little prayer. . .

I signed Caroline up for a tennis clinic that she will start tomorrow.


She will go every Monday and Wednesday morning until the end of August when school starts.

I am sure many tears will ensue when I wake her tomorrow morning.

She is scared to death I am going to leave her.

She is scared to death to do anything without me.

We have everything prepared.

Her racquet is ready.

We have dusted off her tennis shoes that have been stuffed in the back of the closest during the summer months.



Now, if you could just say a quick prayer that she enjoys it and has a fun time.

She needs this.

WE need this.

I want Caroline to do fun things and not worry.  We will try anything to ease her separation anxiety.  She has got to let go and do fun things!

So, here's to tomorrow. . .