Monday, July 30, 2012

Tetanus

I vacuumed out the minivan this morning.

We had sand everywhere.

I don't do this very often so I decided to make the best of it and take the girls carseats out, take them apart, and wash them.

I rarely wash carseat covers for many reasons.

For one, it takes a freaking rocket scientist to figure out how to get the carseat covers on and off.

Seriously.  It is ridiculous.

Let me just tell you, Bug's carseat was disgusting.

I am pretty sure DSS would take my children away from me if they saw what was in Emma's carseat.

I am surprised an animal wasn't living in there.

It was so gross, I was too embarrassed to even take pictures for "the dot com".

There were chips and candy in there that I had NEVER seen.

I am pretty sure I need a new tetanus shot after dealing with that this morning.

Help me mamas...  I hope your kids have digusting carseats too.

Please tell me that they do.

AND if you have any secrets or tricks about taking factory carseat covers on and off please let me know.

2 comments:

Neila said...

I like to call it CARBAGE.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

They are nasty..and the only time they've been cleaned is either puke or pee!