Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Magical

I had a few magical moments this weekend.

Aside from drooling over Channing Tantum's rock hard abs and ass, I did spend a little time with family.

After eating lunch with family on Friday, we hopped in the pimpin' mini and headed to my mom's house.

My Jeep is sitting there, under the shade trees, still overheating every time you crank it.

Story of my life.

Anyway, I needed to look in the Jeep for Caroline DS... which we have misplaced.

I know it is in this house (or someone's house).  I am trying not to stress out over it.

We don't take it to public places so I know we haven't left it anywhere public.

If we have left it somewhere, we have left it in a family members home.

Anyway, we were heading home in the pimpin' mini after leaving Mom's house.  We didn't find the DS... FYI.

The radio was blaring Grey Street.

What?

You didn't think mini moms listened to cool music?

The stereo system in the mini is booming (not really but one can pretend, right?)

I play Dave Matthews, Lil' Wayne, Edward Sharpe, Busta Rhymes, etc.

I may not look cool but at least I feel a little bit cooler about myself.

Anyway, as if playing Grey Street in a mini isn't magical enough, a deer ran out in front of me.

This could have been a dangerous situation, but it wasn't.

Deer are so magical.

They are so quick and secretive.

I love them.

As soon as the deer crossed the country road, Caroline started singing.

Word for word.

Talk about an ultra magical moment.

My 5 year old was singing the words to Grey Street.

I thought it was a fluke.

I immediately starting playing the next song which happened to be When the World Ends.

She started singing.

Proud Mama Moment.

A deer AND my child singing Dave Matthews.

Now, if only she could rap as fast as Busta... whew!  Talk about magical.

That would be the icing on the cake.

No comments: