Monday, July 9, 2012

Magic Moment - Magic Mike Review

Friday was a day full of magic.

Me, Anna (sister), and Ashlyn (SIL) went to see Magic Mike.

What a show.

It definitely did not disappoint.

There were women of all ages in the theater.  Young and old.

We were walking in and I was right behind a lady.  She turned around and it was MY old preschool teacher.   That is NOT awkward.  NOT AT ALL.

Besides the difference of ages in the room, we all had one thing in common... we all sounded like giddy school girls giggling every time we saw an ass.  And there were a lot of asses.  Pretty ones.

I sincerely believe that Channing Tatum is one of God's great gift to the world.

If you haven't seen it, you should.

Best movie of my life.

My sister is already making plans to buy it the day it comes on on DVD.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahaha!!!! I'm pretty sure this has been my favorite review of the movie. Oh, Channing Tatum...you are so gorgeous. And your preschool teacher? Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it was about this movie, but I just had a freakin' ball with it. I laughed, hooted, hollered, and loved watching what Soderbergh could do with a "male stripper movie". Definitely wasn't a film that had no chance of working but pulled it off very well. Good review Hailey.