Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Brain Potpourri

- It's a lazy day at home.  The girls are watching The Parent Trap for the 800th time.  I have been getting my reader back down to a decent number that doesn't scare me when I open it.  I've also been leaving lots of bloggy love.

- I am patiently waiting for the Sears man to come fix our washing machine.  He will totally wait until the last minute, I am sure.  He said he would be here before 5pm.  It is 2 and we haven't seen or heard from him.  I have money on the fact he will be here at 4:30.

- I am trying to decide what kind of meat to cook for dinner tonight.  I know we will be having fresh corn, squash, and spinach.  What is a fabulous meat to fix?

- Have I told you that Bug eats her hair?  I am talking, every second of every day she has a strand of hair in her mouth.  We told her she was going to get worms because of it.  That did nothing.  I told her I was going to chop her hair off.  That did nothing.  What am I going to do?

- Lately, both girls have been coming in our bed in the middle of the night.  A king is just not big enough for all those bodies.

- Have I mentioned how ready I am to be able to wash my clothes in my washing machine?

- I am driving another mini van until my Jeep gets fixed.  It is better than the first one.  I just can't like a van.  I am a station wagon mom all the way.  I am still holding out hope that I will one day be the proud owner of one.

- If I had a whole day to myself, do you know what I would do?  I would just stay in my bathroom.  I would tee-tee in peace and quite, I would lay in the bath all day.  I would just enjoy my bathroom.

- Speaking of vacations, if I win the lottery I am going to spend a week in Little Palm Island.  I first saw it in the July 2012 Southern Living.  Ah-mazing!  No one under 16 is allowed on the island of only 30 bungalows.  Sounds like heaven!  It is a little on the pricey side... hence I have to first win the lottery.  Go ahead... price a little stay.  It is nice that the travel isn't bad.  It is only 28 miles from Key West and 130 miles from Miami.


- This full moon has made my children crazy.  It has made me pretty craycray too.  I am nervous as a cat and jumping out of my skin today.

- What is everyone doing for the 4th?  I can't remember the last time we were at home on the 4th.  We are usually at the beach.  Ryan's job put a damper on that this year.  Oh well.  We will just have to make different plans this year.  The girls are excited.  They can't wait to have Daddy at home on a weekday!

- Today is July 3rd.  I woke up this morning singing, "born on the 3rd of Julyyyyy..."  I even posted a status about my favorite movie of all time...



Do you know what movie Jack Latcherie Jr. is from?

- Ok, I'm going to round up my children.  We are going to have a campout on the couch and watch Princess and the Frog.  Pray that the Sears man comes soon.  I don't know how much longer we can stay in this house.  We are all losing our minds!

*** EDITED TO ADD: He showed up at 4:40pm.  Ha

No comments: