- It's a lazy day at home. The girls are watching The Parent Trap for the 800th time. I have been getting my reader back down to a decent number that doesn't scare me when I open it. I've also been leaving lots of bloggy love.
- I am patiently waiting for the Sears man to come fix our washing machine. He will totally wait until the last minute, I am sure. He said he would be here before 5pm. It is 2 and we haven't seen or heard from him. I have money on the fact he will be here at 4:30.
- I am trying to decide what kind of meat to cook for dinner tonight. I know we will be having fresh corn, squash, and spinach. What is a fabulous meat to fix?
- Have I told you that Bug eats her hair? I am talking, every second of every day she has a strand of hair in her mouth. We told her she was going to get worms because of it. That did nothing. I told her I was going to chop her hair off. That did nothing. What am I going to do?
- Lately, both girls have been coming in our bed in the middle of the night. A king is just not big enough for all those bodies.
- Have I mentioned how ready I am to be able to wash my clothes in my washing machine?
- I am driving another mini van until my Jeep gets fixed. It is better than the first one. I just can't like a van. I am a station wagon mom all the way. I am still holding out hope that I will one day be the proud owner of one.
- If I had a whole day to myself, do you know what I would do? I would just stay in my bathroom. I would tee-tee in peace and quite, I would lay in the bath all day. I would just enjoy my bathroom.
- Speaking of vacations, if I win the lottery I am going to spend a week in Little Palm Island. I first saw it in the July 2012 Southern Living. Ah-mazing! No one under 16 is allowed on the island of only 30 bungalows. Sounds like heaven! It is a little on the pricey side... hence I have to first win the lottery. Go ahead... price a little stay. It is nice that the travel isn't bad. It is only 28 miles from Key West and 130 miles from Miami.
- This full moon has made my children crazy. It has made me pretty craycray too. I am nervous as a cat and jumping out of my skin today.
- What is everyone doing for the 4th? I can't remember the last time we were at home on the 4th. We are usually at the beach. Ryan's job put a damper on that this year. Oh well. We will just have to make different plans this year. The girls are excited. They can't wait to have Daddy at home on a weekday!
- Today is July 3rd. I woke up this morning singing, "born on the 3rd of Julyyyyy..." I even posted a status about my favorite movie of all time...
Do you know what movie Jack Latcherie Jr. is from?
- Ok, I'm going to round up my children. We are going to have a campout on the couch and watch Princess and the Frog. Pray that the Sears man comes soon. I don't know how much longer we can stay in this house. We are all losing our minds!
*** EDITED TO ADD: He showed up at 4:40pm. Ha