Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Playlist

Megan shared her Summer '09 playlist. I stole borrowed the idea. Here it what I am currently listening to...

1. Got Whatever It Is- Zac Brown Band
It took me forever to figure out that they were saying, "she's got whatever it is". Haha! Finally, I asked Ryan and he told me! Love it! Makes me smile! IF you haven't heard it, listen to it.

2. Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas
I mean, my Nana loves this song. How can you hear it and not want to dance?

3. People are Crazy- Billy Currington
We love country music in NC. This is one of my new favorites. Any song that talks about God and beer= a hit!

4. Hang- Matchbox 20
This is a Matchbox 20 song that never made the radio. It is fabulous. (Sorry for the poor quality video/audio but I couldn't find a good one on youtube) PS- Something about Rob Thomas is fabulous too! Ha! (Wink wink, Ashlyn!) My SIL loves him!

5. Sweat (The Drip Drop Song)- Filly
Haley told me about this song. I can't stop listening it. It is addictive and makes you want to shake your boo-tay!

6. Crazy for You- Adele
I wasn't a big fan of Adele until recently. I love this song. Her voice is pretty amazing.

7. All for You- Sister Hazel
This is my go-to summer song. This is summer to me all wrapped up in one great song... I have no idea why. It's just a good song! Ha!

8. Should've Said No- Taylor Swift
Know every word. For some reason this song gets me pumped up. Ha!

9. Heaven- Live
Reminds me of when Ryan and I were dating.

10. Mexico- James Taylor
He could be my luvah.

11. Come Monday- Jimmy Buffett
"I've got my hushpuppies on, I guess I never was meant for glitter rock and roll."

What about you? What's on your playlist right now?

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I totally don't have a playlist...isn't that bad.

But, I love Matchbox 20!

Samantha said...

I'm so glad to hear you're wearing your blue bikini. We can have stretch marks and sagging tits together! :)

Haley Nicodemus said...

Thanks for reminding me about Sweat! I leave my ipod at work now because I play music in my room, so I never get to listen to all my music anymore. This must change!