Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ants.

It never fails... in the summer our house is attacked by ants. Goodness, I hate them. They gather in my kitchen sink most of time. We have decided they are looking for water. Anyway, today I had this conversation with Caroline.

"Mommy. Me find ants in da bafroom."

"Oh man. Let me go kill them."

"Me kill dem."

"What? You killed them? How?"

"Wif Daddy toof brush."

Ha! That's what you get for leaving the toilet seat up the other day! Pay back, Daddy. It's called pay.back.

5 comments:

Heather said...

That's hilarious!!!!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Toothbrush=ant killing weapon. Love it.

Samantha said...

ha, that is so funny! I'm glad you found my blog- it's nice to "meet" you! :)

Jamie said...

hahaha so funny

Haley Nicodemus said...

Please tell me you threw out the toofbrush!!