Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My super secret pasta salad ingredient.


This is one of Ryan's favorite things to eat.

It is super easy to make.

Cucumber, tomato, onion, and basil. All fresh out of the garden. Not our garden, of course. I can't even keep a fish alive (that is another post all together) much less vegetable plants.

Ryan requests pasta salad at least 4 times a week.

He eats it at every meal. This morning, he had a big bowl of pasta salad and two pieces of sausage for breakfast yesterday morning. This morning it was just a big bowl of pasta salad all by itself. Weirdo really eats it at every meal!

Throw grilled chicken on top for a full meal. It is delicious. Ryan has even put steak in his. That wasn't my favorite but what man doesn't love steak?

My secret ingredient? Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian with Parmesan dressing. Oh my gosh! So delish.

I am a sauce/dressing snob. This is the only bottled dressing I love! Try it!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Sounds super good!!