The iPad and iPhone are full of summertime too.
Y'all know I know a good dance session.
Without further ado, my May/June playlist...
- Lionel Richie and Jason Aldean- Say You, Say Me
- Eric Church- Carolina
Because I have an "Eric" at my house and we both love this song.
He wouldn't look at the camera
Kind of look alike right?
- All of the Jack Johnson and Friends Best of Kokua Festival CD
Especially Constellations with Eddie Vedder (he is totally my lover).
- Pearl Jam- Just Breathe
Eddie Vedder is pretty much the love of my life.
- Jason Mraz- I Won't Give Up
This is the sweetest song evah!
- Robert Plant and Eddie Vedder- Fool in the Rain
Robert Plant reminds me so much of Ryan with long hair. I love it!
- Led Zeppelin- Going to California
- Flo Rida- Wild Ones
If I hear this song during the day, it is stuck in my head for at least 24 hours.
- Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars- Mirror
Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne... such an angry little man. Love it!
- The Avett Brothers- If its The Beaches
This is an older song but it's a great song. I could listen to it over and over and over again.
- Mumford and Sons- Little Lion Man
Same goes for this song. Older song but so good.
- Justin Bieber- Boyfriend
Yes. You read that correctly. This song is so awesome. Very impressive for Justin.
- Led Zeppelin- Bron-y-aur Stomp
Robert Plant. Enough said.
What is on your list for summer?