Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Emma Alexis

I woke up one morning and her curls were longer.







I realized one day she used adult phrases like "leave me alone, please".





I listen to her play pretend with her babies.  She is such a good little Mama and caregiver.

She has perfected the eye roll with her hand placed just so on her hip.


My sweet, cuddly baby is slowly finding her voice.

She can definitely express her feelings and concerns when it really matters to her.

She knows what she wants and will stop at nothing to get it.

She woke one morning and declared her new name was Alexis.

"Actually Emma Alexis but just Alexis" she said.


She just wanted to be called Alexis but did not want to completely drop the Emma.





My baby is growing up.

My sweet 2 lb. 15 oz. baby is now 37.4 pounds and wears a size 12 shoes.

Whether her name is Bug or Alexis, she will always be my baby.

No comments: