Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vegas is where I need to be.

Thanks to Baby Chic 101 and The Shopping Mama I am staying informed.

However, I need to be in Vegas right now at the ABC Kids Expo.

I need to see the new and improved Orbit G2. I really just want to touch it, stroll it, run away with it.

I need to see the new Petunia Pickle Bottom carriers. Hello?! I LOVE Petunia Pickle Bottom. My Boxy Tutu Roll Backpack is my BFF.

I need to see all of the BabyBjörn stuff. I am a BabyBjörn Believer and they sent me an e-mail telling me all about their new stuff.

The Organic Line: This new line features three of BabyBjörn's most popular products made from organically grown cotton: The BabyBjörn® Baby Carrier Original Organic in Walnut and the BabyBjörn® Baby Carrier Active Organic and BabyBjörn® Babysitter Balance Organic in Walnut/Khaki. BabyBjörn's organic textiles meet the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the most recognized international organic standard. Additionally, all BabyBjörn fabrics that come into contact with baby's skin are Class-1 Oeko-Tex certified. This rigorous certification means that they are absolutely safe and free from any substances that can harm infants.

Smart Potty: BabyBjörn has announced a new addition to its Bathroom range: the BABYBJÖRN® Smart Potty. The new potty uses minimal space and is easy for parents to bring on trips. Its removable inner potty - similar to the larger BABYBJÖRN® Potty Chair - makes it easy to clean, while the integrated splashguard helps prevents leaks and spills. Additionally, the Smart Potty's ergonomic design and soft lines provide comfort for any child. The Smart Potty will be available in department and juvenile specialty stores throughout the United States and Canada in late September 2009.

New Colors:
o The BABYBJÖRN® Baby Carrier Original Classic in Black/Pinstripe
o BABYBJÖRN® Baby Carrier Active in Black/Black and Dark Blue/Pink
o BABYBJÖRN® Cover for Baby Carrier in City Gray
o BABYBJÖRN® Bib for Baby Carrier in Black
o BABYBJÖRN® Babysitter Balance in Black/Pinstripe and Babysitter Balance Air in Black Mesh
o BABYBJÖRN® Travel Crib Light in Silver.
The new fashions will be available in late September at department and juvenile specialty stores in the United States and Canada.

How about word on the street is that Peg Perego has a really cool new double stroller coming out. It is at the Expo of course. The Expo that I am not at.

Graco is getting rid of the Safe Seat. They're replaced it with the Snugride 35 (goes up to 35 lbs) and they will keep the regular Snugride.

Bugaboo (my other dream stroller) also announced their new, improved Wheeled Board. The wheeled board is exactly that – a board that goes behind the stroller and allows an older sibling to stand up and ride with their brother or sister. The new version is a bit smaller, has drainage holes for rain water, and now fits on all Bugaboo Strollers including the Bee according to Babble.

Check out the new Puj Tub from Puj, (pronounced “pudge” as in pudgy baby).

I am sure I will have much much more to show you as the other bloggers post. If I find any more interesting products, I will let you know.

PS- Maybe I can go to this in a few years. Next year is the last year in Vegas then they are moving it to Louisville, KY for 2011 and 2012. Who's with me? We could totally goes as "media". Haha! Maybe I can somehow magically become an independent retailer so I can go. I can always dream, right?

No comments: