Friday, May 22, 2009

Time passes (on a Dora watch).

Getting three people ready to leave the house is terrible. Throw Ryan in the mix and it is AWFUL!

I run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to pack bags, fix hair, brush teeth.

It is chaotic (for lack of a better word).

The other day while I am getting everything ready to leave to go to dinner, Caroline insists that I let her wear a Dora watch that she got almost a year ago for learning how to teetee in the potty. Charater decor is not my favorite as you probably know.

I put the watch on her anyway and went about my merry way.

Time passed.

I was almost ready.

Caroline opened the door, looked at her watch and said, "Mommy! Me been waiting for free minutes. Let's go!"

She obviously is her father's child. She hates to wait.

2 comments:

Kari said...

haha. Too funny!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What is it about men slowing us down.

And, I love that she "timed" you!