Monday, May 25, 2009

Not Me! Monday.



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not let Caroline wear a 18-24 month shirt to her preschool program. I did not forget that she had to wear red. I did not wake up that morning in search of a red shirt. I did not layer it with a white shirt. I did not tell myself that I needed to layer it just in case she had to lift her arms in the air or something. It did not work out just fine.

I did not call my husband a jerkface in this post.

I did not think that I ripped Emma's ear off with my ring the other day. I did not cry. She did not look at me like I was a nutjob. She was not absolutely fine.

Emma did not sleep in a suitcase. I did not get the idea from this post.

We did not go to the beach this weekend.

We did not have a great time.

The suitcase did not have two small pillows and two towels for padding. I'm sure Emma did not think that it was a fluffy cloud. I was not jealous at all of her sleeping situation. I did not wonder if there was an actual suitcase big enough for me to sleep in.

I did not win cloth diapers from Andrea at The Laughs Will Go On.

I am not super excited about trying cloth diapering.

I do not think that I am going to absolutely love it.

I am not tired.

I am not going to bed.

I am not sorry that this was a short post.

I do not have a funny post for you tomorrow morning.

I will not be up and posted bright and early.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

are you really going to try cloth diapers ! WOW you go girl! Not ME!!