Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday is back!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Now that Stellan is out of the hospital, I shall participate in Not Me! Monday. Are you ready?

I did not have a really bad day this week that ended in me yelling, "WHY DON'T YOU BOTH JUST CRAWL BACK UP MY VAGINA TO MY UTERUS!" Caroline and Emma's eyes did not get big at all.

I have not held Emma for seven month straight. Count them. Seven.

I did not laugh while taking pictures because Caroline said, "You put on internet for everybody see?" Yep. She is my child.

I did not go all week without cooking.

I did not let my 2 year old go to a 3 and 1/2 hour dance recital. I have better sense than that.

If I did let my almost 3 year old go to said dance recital, I most definitely would not allow her to dance in the aisle during the recital. That would be rude and obnoxious to those around her.

If she did dance in the aisle, I would not let her actually lay in the aisle... in a dress... legs in the air. Rudeness.

I did not enjoy watching my sister dance.

I did not take a million pictures.





Caroline did not declare to everyone that would listen that she wanted to take dance.

I did not cringe at the thought of sitting through 4 hour dance recitals.

I did not vow to find a teacher that split her recital into two nights.

Emma is not sitting up well. She can almost do it by herself. We are extremely proud.

Caroline and Emma did not lay in our bed last night and giggle for 30 minutes at each other.

It was not precious.

I hope you did not enjoy Not Me! Monday. I will not be back next week with more.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I am loving the uterus comment! I need to use that one.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

The uterus comment is hilarious.

Yay for Emma sitting up. Nat is so close.

Emily said...

ahh i have missed your not mes.. they always make me smile and laugh:)