Monday, March 15, 2010

Come Monday.

- This time change thing sucks. I love that it doesn't get dark until later but hello, my body is all confused on the actual time. It will take me a least 2 weeks to get use to this.

- We had our date night Saturday night. We dropped the children off, went shopping, ate dinner, picked the kids up and we were home by 8:30. That's how we roll. We like to party super hard. ;)

- My birthday is coming up. Yayyy me!

- Our days have been beautiful. Warm, sunny. Park days. Saturday I went to a local bakery, picked up cupcakes, went to the park and watched the girl play and eat. Caroline is not a fan of sweets. She just ate a few sprinkles and called it quits. However, Buggy is a huge fan of anything sweet. She used one finger to lick all of the icing off of the cupcake. So cute!



Caroline's hair look almost like a mullet in this picture. Awesome.


- It is already 9:30am and I am accomplished nothing.

- I quit soft drinks for a day. I had a nervous breakdown. Seriously. I took three happy pills {not all at one time} and I was still a nut. I have decided that it will be a detriment to my mental health to quit soft drinks completely. Therefore, I am just cutting back for now.

- I have not taken my Mommy & Me picture yet. I will though. Today. Sometime. Maybe.

Ok, I am off to wash clothes, dust, be the domestic wife that I am suppose to be. Yuck.

I'll be back later for a Mommy & Me picture.

3 comments:

Loukia said...

I love random posts like this! Love that the weather is finally improving!

Anonymous said...

Call me if you want to take the kiddos to the park! Mondays are very boring days for us!

Jess said...

Love all the randomness :) The Mommy & Me pic is such a great idea... must seriously consider that.

Happy Monday!