Thursday, April 23, 2009

Why?

I am picky. Scratch that. I am VERY picky about what my children wear. NO ribbons. NO bows. NO lace. NO terrible patterns. NO frou frou. Ugh.

Caroline only owns 2 smocked dresses and one monogrammed dress. She has only ever worn each of them once.

Like I said, I'm picky.

If you think that I am picky about clothes and dresses, you should see me picking out bathing suits. Dear God.

I never buy one pieces or tankinis. Caroline has always worn way too cute triangle tops and regular bathing suit bottoms.

Imagine my horror when my child picked this out, INSISTED that someone buy it and then INSISTED on wearing it:


Disney princess one-piece complete with a Dora and Boots hat with a glitter bill.

My bet is that you will not be seeing Shiloh or Suri in this outfit anytime soon.


Sweet wedgie, Caroline. It adds so much to the whole outfit.

5 comments:

Amy said...

at least she wanted to wear a suit at all... LOL. i love that last picture

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Izzy so would have picked that suit, too! Good thing she doesn't go to the store with me much!

Dana said...

I LOVE IT! I hate themed clothing but Lexi loves it. I have learned to just let it go. It is much less painful that way! Lexi would die for that bathing suit and hat. Now that I know this is Caroline's fav, I know what to get her for her birthday!

Emily said...

ahhh.. soo stinking presh.. my sister used to pick out some crazy stuff and when my mom wouldnt get it for her.. my uncle larry would:)

Haley Nicodemus said...

I'm pretty picky too and haven't decided about how I feel about bows yet.

Love the wedgie!