Thursday, April 9, 2009

Coupons!

You have been Bzzed!

I am a Bzz agent and I was sent this product to spread the word about!

I have a gift for 8 of you.

Do your children have allergies?

Is your child 2 years old or older?

Claritin has come out with Children's Claritin.

Here are the facts:

- Provides powerful non-drowsy relief for your child's worst allergy symptoms
- #1 Pediatrician recommended non-drowsy brand
- Safe and effective for kids 2 and up
- Only over-the-counter that provides powerful all-day relief for a child's worst indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms.
- Comes in a grape chewables that are safe and effective for kids 2 and up and a syrup for kids 2 and up.

Claritin wants me to spread the word. They were nice enough to send a sample for me to try. They also sent $3.00 coupons for me to give away. The first 8 people who want to try Children's Claritin and send me an e-mail (thelafones[at]gmamil[dot]com) with their name and mailing address will recieve the coupons.

XOXO,

No comments: