Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear God, please help us.

Why- \ˈhwī, ˈwī\ adverb: for what cause, reason, or purpose

alternate meaning(s)- Caroline's new favorite response


Caroline, let's brush your teeth. WHY?

Caroline, it's time to go to school. WHY?

Caroline eat your dinner. WHY?

Caroline, do you want to read a book? WHY?

What does the duck say Caroline? WHY?

Let's get ready for bed Caroline. WHY?

By the end of the day I just want to scream, "STOP ASKING WHY!"

The bad part? I heard that this "WHY" thing doesn't get ant better for a while. It is here to stay for a while. Fabulous!

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, I sure hope this isn't coming next for us.

Emily said...

My nephew is at the why stage.. I had to start making up answers to stuff!! Oh sweet caroline...
The pee story... Ive soo been there my friend:)

Kari said...

Goody. Something for me to look forward to.