Thursday, June 14, 2012

Razors, weddings, & turtles in one day

* Caroline shaved her face today... with an electric razor.

I very calmly explained to her that she is a girl and girls don't need to shave their faces.

I also very sternly explained that razors (of all sorts) are for adult ONLY!

* Emma invited Caroline to her wedding.

She said she was going to marrying Jay (my Dad) and Poppy (Ryan's dad).

This is weird on so many levels.  Ha!

I explained to her that she could only marry ONE person.

I also explained to her that she could not marry her granddad.

She screamed.

A.lot.

* Zoey tried to kill a turtle.

I went all super hero and saved a turtle... WITH MY CAMERA AROUND MY NECK.  (all for the sake of blogging).

Anyway, Zoey barked and barked and barked and barked.

I walked outside when I noticed her pouncing.

Dogs normally don't pounce.

Found this little guy.



Poor little turtle dude.

I scooped him up and threw him over the fence.

It sounds bad.  I didn't "throw" him.  I just lightly dropped him.

I checked on him a little while later and he was gone.

Superhero, I tell you!

* Caroline ended the day by getting into the bathtub with her underwear still on her body.

** It's going to be a long summer.**

No comments: