Friday, July 2, 2010

Random updates

1. My doctor's appointment went well. The doctor said that the spot definitely looked abnormal but was pretty sure everything was fine. I will have final results in 7 days. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

2. GNO was a success. We went to the Star Light Cafe. I had the Belgian Frites with garlic aioli, malt vinegar, and ketchup for dipping. They were delicious! For my meal I had an arugula salad topped with cantaloupe, tiny country ham slices and mint dressing. It was probably the best salad I've ever had. For dessert we headed to Your Perfect Cake for the best cupcake I've ever had. I inhaled it. It was butter cake with cream cheese icing topped with heath bar toffee pieces. So yum!

3. I was finally editing pictures and saw this one. I couldn't help but to laugh out loud! This picture is soooo her... up and down. Too funny!


4. We hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July weekend!

2 comments:

Loukia said...

That is a cute picture, and I hope everything with you health wise is okay. Have a nice weekend.

Diana said...

Glad everything is ok!