Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mom suits

Thanks to my friend Carrie who showed me an awesome website... I just ordered my first mom bathing suit. I caved. I'm so weak.

Here it is...



It's cute though, right?

First the mom suit... what's next for me, you ask?

I will probably start pimping a minivan with a stick figure family, flip flops and a magnet soccer ball with Caroline's name in the middle.

I will most definitely have a license plate on the front that reads P.I.M.P.

I see the jealousy in your eyes.

14 comments:

Kandid Kelli said...

where did you get that? So cute

xo
-K

Neila said...

It's so cute! Whats the website!

Krystyn said...

Oh, very adorable!

The Nicholsons said...

That's a hot bathing suit.... I love rocking the tankinis. I'm a mom, that's what we're supposed to wear right? At least these are cute tankinis! Super cute!

Gavin and Family said...

Very Cute! I have not broken down and got one though, I just might have to find out this website and check them out. Let me know?!?

Ellen said...

Cute suit! What's the website?

Katie said...

I have always rocked a mom suit, and I find this one very adorable! Where did you find it?

Candace said...

love it! please dish on the website :)

Jamie said...

CUTE :)

Amy said...

next is mom jeans, LOL ;)

AB said...

HILARIOUS! Don't forget the "my daughter is on the honor roll at elementary." Duh.

Haley Nicodemus said...

What's the website? Super cute!

冠賴伶冠賴伶冠賴伶 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..................................................................

Kari said...

No way...You got the one I have been drooling over!! Love their suits!