Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My hubs could totally be on Baywatch

The early to mid 90s brought about a love for a little TV show called Baywatch.

I would watch it with my sister, Anna. If I am not mistaken, it came on at 4:00pm.

While others thought CJ Parker was great, we always loved Summer Quinn the best.

Without a doubt, Matt Brody was my lover and I had plans to marry someone just like him.

So, this past weekend when Ryan grabbed the boogie board and got in the water, I decided to snap a few pictures.

When I came across them during editing, I made up this whole story with the pictures. I laughed for a good 20 minutes.


Imagine the board has the orange Baywatch floatation device.


I told you that I knew I was going to marry someone just like Matt Brody. ;-)

I am now affectionately calling him my Baywatch Bitch.

1 comment:

Laura Marchant said...

This makes me giggle and I don't even know the guy.