Friday, July 16, 2010

As you can see, my blogging is slack in the summer months.

Having two children at home 24/7 with no break at all is... well, hell.

I miss preschool. I really do. Those three hours were so nice for both me and Caroline.

I have been a wreck all week.

Caroline doesn't listen.

Emma and the baba disaster.

Caroline's party is tomorrow. I'm still getting things together and trying to have everything organized.

I'm tired.

I need a date night. Just me and Ryan. It has been almost 8 weeks since out last date night. :-(

I'm off now to clean my house. It has been severely neglected this week.

Pray the parties go well tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm living that hell right with you. I need a break too. Hope all goes well tomorrow!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I hope the party goes well..and you get a date night.

I need a break, too! This thing with me staying home with the girls? Ahhhhh!!!!

Amanda said...

Hope the parties go well!!! I cannot wait for school to start either...Two free morning is going to be amazing!!!

carrie said...

Hang in there! I think the only people who look forward to summer break more than the kids are the teachers!