Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Randoms

1. We had a fabulous weekend (a little late I know). 4 days of the beach was awesome.

2. Saturday night we had dinner and Chefs 105. I had the most delicious burger topped with pominto cheese and bacon. It was amazing. The dinner was complete with an order of parmesan herb frites and a raspberry, white chocolate cremem brulee for dessert. I'm still thinking about the amazing meal almost a week later.

3. I played bunco for the first time last night. I played with a group of fabulous girls that I hope to get to know better in the next few months.

4. No more randoms to report. No pictures either... unless you want to see a yard Ryan is landscaping. Yeah, I didn't think so.

Hopefully a fabulous weekend is to come with lots of pictures.

1 comment:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

My cousin has been trying to get me to join in on Bunco. That meal sounds delicious!