Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Taking Stock {7-9-14}

Making: 
Coffee.  It's 9:46am and we are just waking up.  Oh, the vacation life.

Cooking:
Breakfast/brunch soon.  Yesterday was a full course breakfast so today I am hoping to just be cooking cheese toast.

Drinking:
Coffee.

Reading:


















Wanting:
My children to not fight, yell, scream, cry and hit today.  Psh!  Never going to happen.  They have been fighting since before they got out of bed.

Looking:
For the perfect dinner spot tonight.

Playing:
Van Morrison.

Wasting:
The days away with my beautiful family at our most favorite place.

Wishing:
Vacation could last forever.

Enjoying:
My morning spent in front of the computer with my family beside me.

Waiting:
For Beau, Big & Bug to finish there cheese toast so I can clean up.

Liking:
Hummus.

Wondering:
If it is going to be 800% humidity today making it feel like 800 degrees outside.

Loving:
Summer.

Hoping:
For a nice evening on the beach watching Frozen.

Marveling:
That I am so lucky to have a beautiful, healthy family.

Needing:
A piece of chocolate.

Smelling:
Salt air in our hair.

Wearing:
Most days we are in our bathing suits from sun up to sun down.

Following:
No one famous.  I feel like I need to add more famous people to my Instagram.

Noticing:
The older I get, the more I appreciate the small things.  I like to call them God's fingerprints... little reminders on how precious this life is.

Knowing:
I need to go to the grocery store for bread.  Who am I kidding?  I am totally sending Beau.

Thinking:
About having to go downstairs to make up the beds.  It drives me nuts to know that they are not made.

Pinning:
Lots of beach things right now.

Giggling:
As we watch the girl ride their scooters in the driveway everyday.  They are awesome on a scooter and both go about 75 mph.  Every once in a while you'll hear a crash and then a little voice say, "I'M OK!"

Feeling:
Loved.

No comments: