Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Favorites

Ashley over at Dancing With Ashley has done a favorite things post in the past.  During my bloggy breaks, I would still go over and read her favorite things.  As I am in a bloggy topic rut, I will share my July favorites so far.

1.  XtraFulls Nabs

Nabs are our all time favorite snack.  When we first tasted these jewels, we were amazed.  The thick layer of peanut butter sandwiched between two cheese crackers has the perfect peanut butter/cracker ratio.  Amaze!

2.  Sargento Bruschetta Jack Cheese
My Dad introduced me to this cheese.  He paired it perfectly with crackers, olives, and hard salami.  It makes for a wonderful antipasta or snack.  It adds a kick to whatever you pair it with.  Delicious.

3.  Banana Republic Elephant Shorts

                     

Great pattern and color.  I absolutely love them.  They were a great find.





- Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

- Instant Boost Skin Tonic

- Skin Repair Moisturizer

Y'all, this stuff is amazing.  I love washing my face every morning and every night with this stuff. It comes with a super soft muslin cloth to "polish" your face.  The best part is, if you order the July skincare essentials regime, you get to try two of their haircare products.  I cannot recommend this product enough.  Love it.

5.  OPI Cajun Shrimp


This is one of my Mom's favorite colors.  I rarely use it.  Emma recently did a pedicure for me (she is pretty good) and decided to go with Cajun Shrimp as my color.  As you can see, the right toes are not the best.  I fell down the front steps the other day, scrapping my toes on the way down.  I normally use Russian NavyMy Private Jet, or anything black.  This pop of color was a little out of my comfort zone but I ended up loving it.

6.  I want this print in the girls bathroom.  This is one of our favorite movies and this quote is just great!


7.  This is our favorite song right now.  Love it.




What are your favorite things so far in July?

No comments: