Thursday, June 14, 2012

FIRE

Summer brings cucumbers, tomatoes, squash, potatoes, watermelon, blueberries, grapes, and all other sorts of yummies.

Well, this year my husband decided to plant jalapenos and habaneros.

Jalapenos... I understand.

They are delicious... when completely seeded.

Throw a glob of cream cheese in a jalapeno boat, wrap with bacon, and grill.  Oh so good!

We are going to have TONS of jalapenos.


Little Baby Jalapenos.
*So cute*


Now while I understand growing jalapenos, I DO NOT understand growing these bad boys.


Habaneros.

Clearly, you cannot even eat these peppers so what is the point in growing them?

I touched a leaf the other day and got scared.

I immediately went inside and washed my hands.

These peppers are scary.

They will make a grown man cry.

Ryan has lost his mind.  Whatever.

I will not be cooking, dicing, etc. these bad boys.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yikes!!! Super impressed though that you guys can grow stuff...Me, no way!