Friday, June 1, 2012

Bridesmaids Luncheon


My sister's friend Chasity got married the last weekend in March.

My Mom hosted the Bridesmaids Luncheon at her house.

I love helping plan a party.

We were really excited about how it turned out so I wanted to share it here.

I made the invitations.  I just wanted them to be plain and simple.  I printed them on 5.5"x8.5" white cardstock.  No border.  No fancy scrolls.  Just plain and simple.


Meet Chasity.  She was the bride-to-be and was very excited about the upcoming wedding.


We fixed mimosas complete with a fresh strawberry garnish.



Fresh flowers adorned each table.









The tables were set with china, crystal and silver.  I just love a formal affair.  So much fun!


I printed the menus with the same fonts as the invitation and used the same card stock.  Easy peasy!

Fold a little pocket in your linen napkin and TA-DA!  Cuteness!!




I did the same with the place cards.




Here is the food...










Don't forget mini cupcakes for dessert!!



We had a great time planning the luncheon and getting everything ready.  I can't wait to do it again!  I already have ideas to throw a luncheon for our close friends!!  ;-)

No comments: