Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Butterflies


So the other day on FB someone posted this.

I loved it.

I read it over and over.

20 bones getting fractured... wow!  "I really am superwoman," I was thinking to myself.

Holla!

After reading it about 10 times, smiling proudly and patting myself on the back I noticed the picture.

For real?

A baby coming out.

Really?

Ummm.

Nobody wants to see that.

It brings back memories of those 57 del units of pain and makes me want to throw up.

It also made me try to remember if my babies were face up or face down when they were born.

NOT a good memory/image when you are trying to boost a woman's confidence.

What is wrong with butterflies?  Couldn't they have just put a nice butterfly in the background?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh. wow. Yep...definitely bringing back those painful memories.