Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What we may OR may not have done this weekend.

This weekend may or may not have turned out a lot better than I expected.

I may or may not have wanted this weekend to be a "date weekend" with just me and Ryan. Really just an overnight date.

I may or may not have been a little disappointed when I found out that the children were coming with us. That sounds terrible but I was so excited about a date with my hubs. But like I said, it turned out to be a FABULOUS weekend!

Emma may or may not have fallen asleep with her eyes and mouth wide open on the way.

We may or may not have stayed at this fabulous hotel in the state capital.


We may or may not have been within walking distance of one of my favorite malls.

We may or may not have tried to eat at Hooters. Ryan's mom may or may not have admitted that it was her first experience at Hooters. What was I thinking when I suggested taking my MIL to Hooters?

The wait may or may not have been way too long. We may or may not have gone across the street to TGI Friday's. I may or may not have admitted to that only being my second time eating there.

I may or may not have had the best sleep Friday night as I've had in a really long time!

We may or may not have had a fabulous breakfast Saturday morning.


We may or may not swam in the pool and had a family cookout.


Ryan's mom may or may not have kept the girls so that Ryan and I could go shopping.

I may or may not have left the mall with absolutely NOTHING!

I may or may not left with tears in my eyes.

I may or may not left with full intentions on writing the customer service representative of Forever 21 because of a SUPER rude sales lady. I may or may not have left after telling her that I would just take my business elsewhere.

We may or may not have had dinner at The Melting Pot for my niece's 17th birthday.

It may or may not have been so fun and so very delicious!

I may or may not have eaten all of my dessert plate AND finish off Ryan's dad's. Yum!

My SIL may or may not kill me for writing this... she may or may not have pressed the unlock button (or so she thought) and shut the door to walk around and get my 21 month old nephew, Greyson. When trying to open the door, she may or may not discovered that it was locked.

After discovering that it was locked, she may or may not have called AAA. I may or may not have suggested *HP which calls the highway patrol.

AAA may or may not have sent a locksmith that showed up about 45 seconds before we heard sirens. The freaking *HP people may or may not have sent a freaking fire truck. Seriously.

Caroline may or may not have peed her pants a little. She may or may not HATE firetrucks!

That may or may not have been our weekend.

I may or may not have written this because I wanted to do a Not Me! Monday but it wasn't Monday. {ha}

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hair just doesn't do right without conditioner. But you are right that was pretty funny to me. Isn't it weird how other peoples' bad moments make us laugh?!?!

Wow, sounds like you had a nice trip! Umm, fondue! I love love love fondue. We have a place here called the Little Dipper that's where we normally go, but we just got a Melting Pot. I heard it was really good. We will have to try it out sometimes! My favorite is well...EVERYTHING! The cheese, dipping sauces for the meats and we always get the half dark chocolate and half peanut butter for dessert!