Monday, January 5, 2009

Sisterly love.



"Don't touch her" comes out of my mouth more than you can imagine in one day.

Does that stop Caroline from touching Emma?

I don't think so.



Sweet Emma Bug just lays there and smiles as Caroline goes on her wild rampage each day.


Emma will never be able to get a word in because of Caroline.

She will also never sleep in the quiet.

I wonder if Emma knows what "quiet" sounds like?

Caroline talks.


And talks.


And talks.



It takes us forever to get a good picture.

She just loves to talk!

I guess that she gets it honest though.

She gets it from her Mama Daddy.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

2 comments:

Haley Nicodemus said...

I have no idea why he ended up somewhat cute...however, I had to say Kyle was Latino/hispanic because they kept producing a child with blonde hair. There is no way our child would have blonde hair and blue eyes. Kyle is 1/4 Puerto Rican so it's not too far fetched. And there is a really good chance he will be born with a mustache so it fits well!

Emily said...

sooo stinking cute:) I love the pictures... adorable.... and i also love your new header... how do you make your headers?? I have never been able to make one myself... im impressed:)