Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday.



Yep. Time for Not Me! Monday. Started by none other than the famous MckMama.

Here we go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not wear a ton of spit-up this week.

I did not tell anyone that spit-up is the newest accessory.

Caroline did not hide from the phone man who came to fix our phone.

She was not scared of him at all.

I did not cry because I would only paint the fingernails on my left hand. I finally got the right hand painted after many tears and ugly words.

I did not go out to dinner with the hubs this weekend.

I did not send twits the whole way home. That would be rude.

I did not twit and talk to the hubs at the same time. I am such a multi-tasker.

Carolina did not lose last night.

The hubs was not mad about it at all.

I did not hear him downstairs yelling at the TV.

At one point, I did not hear him yell YALL SUCK!

I did not laugh a little.

I did not watch Barney last night instead of the Golden Globes or Desperate Housewives.

I did not watch the Red Carpet before the show started though.

I did not think to myself that J Lo's dress last night was semi-pretty... until she turned around.


I did not laugh OUTLOUD when I saw this.


HELLO ASS! I think she has the twins hiding in her butt cheeks. I think she also chose the color gold to use as a reflector. I was blinded by the shine on her booty.

I did not laugh a little at this too.


Is that Courtney Love all drugged up??

Nope... It is none other than Renee Zellweger.

She did not have a squirrels nest on top of her head.



I was not disappointed in all the dresses there.

I did not throw up in my mouth a little when I saw Brad and Angie.


Did they bathe?

And Angie... that tattoo is AWESOME... NOT! No, seriously... NOT!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it.

I did not use this post to talk smack about the Golden Globe dresses.

8 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Tell us how you really feel...okay?

And, spit up isn't the newest accessory? Crap, then I'm way off base. Because I seriously was out all Saturday and didn't bring a new shirt. Yep, I smelled gross and so did Nat!

Anonymous said...

OMG I am CRACKIN' UP! I love it! If you didn't show it...I wouldn't have seen it! You are seriously makin my WHOLE morning! And I SERIOUSLY needed it! Thanks! You're a doll!

Happy Not Me Monday!

Alicia said...

Wow, I agree with your Golden Globe observations! I loved your not me's...they were to funny!

Anonymous said...

Ok, really, what was going on with Renee's hair? You mean to tell me that not one person in her entire entourage thought that the hairdo was questionable? She needs to fire them all.

Emily said...

umm ya drew looked freaky scary.... her hair was out of control and angie and brad.. looked like they rolled out of the dumpster!!!
I always love love love love ur not mes:) u make me smile

Ellen said...

I totally agree with you on the Golden Globes. Brad and Angie looked awful!!! I don't see what all the fuss is about her anyway.

Wendi said...

I did not enjoy this post.
Nope, not me.
Not one little bit.
And I am not thankful that you introduced me to Not Me! Monday.
Have a wonderful evening!

LeAnn said...

Seriously LOVE the J-Lo observation about her twins!
hehe