Sunday, November 16, 2008

Meet our VIP.


Meet Emma, our VIP (Very important preemie).

I saw this cute saying online today.

I want to re-introduce our VIP.

So, Meet Emma Raegan.

Born at 32 weeks.

2 pounds 15 ounces.

16 inches long.


Now, I want YOU to introduce me to YOUR VIP.

Tell me YOUR story. Here is mine.

Our VIP is doing great!

I may run up to the doctors office sometime this week to have her weighed again before her 2 month well baby visit. The last time she was weighed (November 6th) she weighed 5 pounds! Yahh Emma!!

Miss. Emma will be 8 weeks old Friday. My original due date is tomorrow. Can you believe it? 8 weeks has flown by! It sounds strange to say that she has been her for almost two months and she is still suppose to be inside of me.

Ok, so now it's your turn. Tell me about your VIP... (please comment or e-mail me so I don't feel stupid. If you come back in two days and there are no comments, send me a message about your baby even if it wasn't a preemie. thanks a bunch.)

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

She is a very cute VIP. I don't have one of my own, but I read your story when you originally posted it.

And, I can't believe you are eating Chinese again.