Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Harper Stamps Day!




In my mind I have been calling this day Miss. Harper Stamps Day. Really, I'm just participating in a bloggy baby shower for Kelly and Scott Stamps. By calling it Miss. Harper Stamps day in my mind... I knew I wouldn't forget that today was the shower. (The things you do to remember certain events when you have a two year old and newborn at home. I'm lucky to put on a pair of shoes that match.) Kelly is an amazing woman that I follow in this blog world of mine. She struggled for a baby. Her relationship with God only grew stronger with the time that passed when she couldn't get pregnant. Then we saw this.


Yahh!! Soon we found out that it was a girl and she would be named Harper Brown Stamps. I couldn't have been more excited if Kelly was my real-life best friend.

I put Kelly right on up there on my list of blogs I can't live without. She is among some of the greatest... like MckMama, Angie and OhMommy. I always save these blogs for last when I'm going through google reader reading new posts. I like to save these 4 "bests" for last.

Anyway, congratulations Kelly and Scott. You will make wonderful parents. I have no parenting advice. Sorry. It is a trial and error type gig. Do your best and pray you don't mess up too much. I'm only kidding. :-) I can't wait to "meet" this sweet Harper. She is truly blessed to have parents that love her like you both.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you for such a sweet post!!!! This is the nicest thing I have ever seen!
and can we take a minute to talk about how cute your little girls are???? Isn't it fun to have daughters??????

Jacquie said...

Stopped by for Kelly's shower. I enjoyed your post. Your daughters are adorable!!

Heather said...

You have such a sweet family! Thanks for "coming" to Kelly's shower...I agree- she is definitely one of the best bloggers!!!

Jenna said...

Oh my goodness, I totally do the "save the best for last" when reading my blogs too! And I must agree, Kelly is definitely one of the best!

Thanks so much for participating in the shower! The post was so sweet.

And last but not least, your baby girls are PRECIOUS. :)

OHmommy said...

You are so sweet.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats to Kelly and Scott! That's awesome!

Kari said...

hey..so you are so sweet, and really funny. When did that happen!? JUST KIDDING. And what I put about you in the beginning of my post was meant to be funny, as well. HAHA!