Wednesday, September 17, 2008

There she goes again.

This is how I found Caroline yesterday.

I grabbed the camera... took pictures... then told her not to get in Baby Sister's chair. (I know... she was excited to have her picture made... then I mess with her head by telling her not to do something. The things we do for the sake of a blog post.)

I told her she was a big girl and that the chair was for babies.

She decide to switch places with her baby doll. She let her baby sit in the seat while she rocked it and showed it the fish.

Fast forward 30 minutes.

I am in the kitchen.

I hear a crack.

I walk into the living room to find Caroline... in the chair... and the chair is broken.

Let's add a bouncer to our list of things to get before the baby arrives.

Only 9 more weeks left for Caroline to break the rest of the stuff.

No comments: