Friday, September 5, 2008

Foto Friday

Last Sunday we went to visit Papa Brown.

Caroline was extremely excited.

She bounced down the stairs in her cute little outfit saying, "Pa-Pa Rown" with each step she took.

We had a great Sunday lunch when we got there.

We got to catch up with a lot of family we don't get to see very often.

While we were there, Caroline made a new friend.

His name is Downing (I hope I am spelling it right. I am spelling it like it sounds at least.)

He was born in June... making he and Caroline only a month apart.

While Ryan and I went to the mall for some much needed Mommy and Daddy time alone, the others took a trip to the park.

Caroline had a ball.

She and Downing even got to enjoy sno-cones afterwards.

Yumm-O!




Who do you think made the biggest mess? Caroline? Downing?



I think Downing agrees he made the bigger mess. :-)

No comments: