Thursday, September 18, 2008

No name Lafone.

Still no name for Baby Girl Lafone.

Therefore, I did MORE internet searching.

Meet The Baby Name Genie.

Here is where you... my readers... come in.

Go to the link above.

You will be asked for Baby's last name. Enter "Lafone"

You will be asked for Baby's gender. Enter "Gil"

Then click "Wish."

Leave me a comment and let me know what name the Genie told you.

Maybe the Genie will give you a name that we just fall in love with.

I know this sounds crazy... but we need help with picking this baby name.

We can't agree on anything.

P.S.- I am only admitting this to you... on this blog... because hubby doesn't read this blog... I kept hitting wish when I found the site... the third name I got was FIONA! WHAT?? Shhh! We can't let Ryan know. He may think it is a sign or something that we are suppose to name Baby Girl Fiona. I DON'T THINK SO!

4 comments:

Sara Dawson said...

Hey Hailey! I tried your Baby Name Genie and it gave me Madeline, which is cute :) Hope you and the family are doing well!

Dana said...

Iyana Leslie Lafone is what I got hey Leslie is a family name!

Ellen said...

Juliana Molly Lafone is the name I got. What is the song that you have on your blog? I love it!

Wendi said...

Audrey Patience
I wasn't so happy with that so I tried again...
Danielle Lauren
Um, yea...well I would not be relying on the Genie.
Good luck!