Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cutting my hair.

I shared this on Instagram, but I wanted to share with my blog too.

------------------------------------------------------

After being able to wash my sheets yesterday, I was feeling like a new person.

I was so excited.

Then, I had a moment with my hair.

I walked by the mirror in front of our entry and scared myself.

I was beginning to resemble Morticia Addams... again.

I grabbed a nice sharp pair of scissors and headed to the bathroom.

What I thought were sharp scissors were obviously dulled by the trims I gave the girls a few days ago.

I had to do something.

I went to Caroline's room, grabbed Bug's star scissors and cut a little over an inch off of my hair.


I used the dead ends as a guide to keep the cut pretty straight.

So, yes.  Add "cosmetologist-who-works-with-children-scissors" to my resume.

I think I've got mad skills.  I could have done a crap job with those things.

It was luck.

I've got it on my side since I didn't wash my sheets.


Sorry my hair blends in my with shirt.  #blackhairprobz

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think it looks really good. You should see the disaster that happens after I get my hands on some sheers!