Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013

Now that we are 9 days into the New Year, let's discuss what I will be doing this year.

I loved reading Ashley's post and Shayna's list is so awesome.

Mine isn't great but it fits me.

Here is the list from last year.

I am slowly saving the world one beer can at a time.  I am driving a more environmentally friendly car.  All of the light bulbs in my house are now energy saver mercury light bulbs.  So I have done good with the going green.

I did do the Dukan Diet... for a few days.  It was terrible.  I lost 20 pounds and have kept it off.  So I accomplished that challenge last year too.

So here are my new list of challenges.  I like the word challenges better than any other word because that is what these are going to be.  Challenges.

Challenges for 2013

1.  Read 28 books.  Shayna had this on her list.  I think it is fantastic!  We are on day nine and I am finishing up book one.  If you read a book every 13 days, you will accomplish this goal.  It can be done.  28 books during my 28 year of life.  Awesome.

2.  Print more pictures.  I take pictures of my children but the most recent printed photo I have of Caroline is when she was 3 and Emma when she was 2.

3.  Take more video of my children.  Ryan was browsing my blog last night and came across this post.  I could watch that little Bug sing over and over and over again.  We laughed together while we watched the videos.  It made me so happy that I saved video like this.  It is something we can watch together in 15 years.  It just makes my heart so happy.

4.  The biggie... blog more.  Most of you are rolling your eyes.  She is going to blog more?  Yeah right.  See the above challenge.  I need to do more posts like this.  Not for myself or you (my readers) but for my precious girls.

So, those are my challenges.  What are yours?? 

2 comments:

Shayna said...

Your list is PERFECT!! And way to go on 20lbs off. That's awesome. :)

Megan said...

Sounds like a good list! I never get time to read anymore, but the last two books I've read are The Duck Commander Family and The Fault in Our Stars. I highly recommend both and they are super quick reads!