Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Bull

My Nana recently gifted me with two fire engine red ceramic vintage bulls.

Most people could care less.

But me?  I am so excited.  More than excited really.  I am superduperoverthemoongiddy.

Here's the story...

I recently went to Bonfire's with my Mom and she noticed a bull they had out as decor.

"Nana had a bull just like that."

It was ugly.

It was brown.

It was big and bucky.

In other words, I loved it.

LOVED. IT.

Come to find out there were actually TWO big, ugly brown bulls in our family.  One of which is now sitting comfortably in my uncle's dining room.  The other's whereabouts are unknown at this time.

Brandon was not giving his up.

So, I moved on.

I gave up.

"One day when you least expect it, the bull will be found," I told myself.

Well, no such luck.  However, good things come to those that wait.


BAM!

Two bulls instead of one.

Red.

Not brown.

Red!

So kick ass.

So awesome.

So me.

Nana saw them and snatched them up.

She gave them to me because she is the best Nana in the world.

I love her.

I love them.

I have moved them around a million times today.

I am going to find the perfect place for them.

They belong to ME and I couldn't be more thrilled.

My Nana rocks, yes?


No comments: