Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday.


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
-----------------------------------

I do not let my 16 month old chew gum. She does not know how to chew gum. It is not super cute. I am a better mother than that. I would never give my 16 month old gum.

My 3 year old's face doesn't look like this...


She was not sledding on the ice, fall off and her face most definitely did not eat the ice. She is not doing ok. Look, proof...


Peace sign and all. She is not doing ok.

I did not feed my children bologna, corn and chips for dinner tonight. I did not tell myself that the corn was a veggie {true} AND the chips were a veggie... since they are potatoes. In my defense, I did not give them pineapple for dessert. That evens it out right? RIGHT?

I do not love my iGoogle page. I do not sit and just stare at it in awe sometimes. Everything I need... right at my fingertips. I have Facebook, Gmail, Google Reader, fish {that I love to feed}, calender, PostIts... all on my homepage. Complete with a Sergio Rossi theme. It is not awesome and I do not love it.


How awesome was this chick last night? NOT awesome. Oh my goodness. Mouths were not on the floor {mine included}.



What did you not do this week? I'd love to hear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lot of people did not like Pink's performance, but I loved it. Yes it was odd, but VERY unique!!!!

I'm going to have to try out that igoogle thing. Looks very cool.

Poor C-- is she looking a little better this morning?

How did you get Bug not to swallow the gum? Tanner is wanting some baaaad but I'm afraid he'll swallow it ... well.... b/c what I tell him to do, he does the opposite. "Tanner do not swallow the gum. " {swallows the gum....}

Jamie said...

I think they removed the video, but I will go check it out and the igoogle, that looks neat.

Kids are so tough, it blows my mind sometimes. I bet that was scary though!

Yellow House said...

Fun post! I too, LOVE iGoogle!! Hope your little one is feeling better!