Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fabulous Friday Finds


This is going to be my new Friday activity. (Today I am posting on Saturday but that is beside the point) I am always finding cool new stuff that I wish I could have or just want to share with other moms. I don't have very many "mommy" friends so most of the time I have no one to share fabulous finds with.

From baby and toddlers to stuff for me. Get ready. This is what I am going to call "Fabulous Friday Finds". If you find something fabulous throughout the week, e-mail me and I just might add it to my list of fabulous things.

This weeks finds:

1. The Tripp Trapp highchair by Stokke
WOW! This highchair is amazing. It is so stinkin' cute. It can be an infant highchair and then transform into a seat for an adult. Cool, huh? If I had a million dollars to spend on a highchair... THIS would be the one.

The green is my favorite with this super cute stripe cushion.



2. The Juicy Maclaren
I first saw this a few weeks ago. My two favorite things... Juicy Couture and Maclaren. I was in Heaven. The only thing is... you better hope you have all girls if you buy it. Otherwise, your little boy will be riding around in a stroller that says "Juicy Princess".


3. Pipsqueaks
These have got to the be best invention EVER. They are called Pipsqueaks. They were given to me as a gift when Caroline was born. They are walking shoes that squeak when your baby walks. They are adorable! The best part... they don't break your bank. I can't wait to get Emma in them. Caroline absolutely adored these shoes.


4. Mama Mio
I wish I had known about these products sooner. (MOM IF YOU ARE READING THIS... MY BIRTHDAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER... THIS STUFF WOULD MAKE A FABULOUS GIFT FOR YOUR FABULOUS DAUGHTER... JUST A FYI)
The product line is called Mama Mio. It is a skincare company started by three moms... Sian, Kathy and Tanya. These products have only been on the market for three short years and the company has done GREAT. Celebs like Stella McCartney, Victoria Beckham, Christy Turlington and even Kirsten Dunst use Mama Mio products.

The two products I would love to try? The Boob Tube and Goodbye Stretch Marks.



5. Isabella Oliver 365
I kept seeing ads for Isabella Oliver maternity. So boy was I surprised and excited when I clicked on the ad and also found out they had Isabella Oliver 365. I fell in love with the dresses. This red one is my favorite.


6. Isabella Oliver Maternity
This is for all of you who are preggers. Check out the Maternity Outlet sale. 60-70% off. HELLO!! What a deal!
Now, if you know me in real life... you will know that I got through two pregnancies with only buying 6 maternity items. If you know me, you know that I REFUSED to buy/wear anything that looked maternity. With that said, for me to tell you about this site... it's big! There is one dress that I lovelovelove. (Haley, Jamie, Emily, and Dana... buy this dress girls! It will be so pretty on all of you!


7. I Love Gorgeous
I debated. Should I share this site? Should I keep it all to myself? That is how much I LOVE these dresses. If only the prices shown at I Love Gorgeous were the actual US dollar prices... it would be GREAT! Once you make the conversion from pounds to dollars you add about 20-30 bucks. You can find conversion charts online. Anyway... these dresses are GORGEOUS! Here is my favorite.


Here is my other favorite.


If you decide to buy one... we should work out some sort of deal. Since I told you about the site... you can buy Caroline a dress too. Deal? Yep! I thought so! :-) You're welcome.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until next week...

XOXO,

2 comments:

Jamie said...

OOOOOOOOWWWWW I love this new Fabulous Friday Finds! My husband is in love with the tripp trapp and has been threatening to get it throughout my entire pregnancy. But I added everything up - the chair, covers, seat, ... and WOW for a high chair! Like you said "if I had a million dollars" my baby would be in it hahahha - it is SO FABULOUS! I am about to check out some of the other things : )

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Those are some good finds!

If only we had a million dollars....